People always expect and think that it is a perfect occasion as well a perfect way their leader raises, discusses and explains his top priorities for the year, issues of concern and the biggest problems of the country in his interview on the national TV. But, as usual, the tyrant ignored discussing those issues and, as a result, the people felt their dignity was not respected. It means that once again the tyrant failed to face the reality and recognize that the people have the right to know whether their
1. Joseph Areruya - Dimension Data for Qhubeka 20:21:29
2. Metkel Eyob - Dimension Data for Qhubeka 0:28
3. Suleiman Kangangi - Bike Aid 1:29
4. Jean Bosco Nsengimana - Team Rwanda 2:10
5. Patrick Byukusenge - Team Rwanda 3:08
6. Valens Ndayisenga - Tirol Cycling Team 3:19
7. Matthieu Jeannes -Team Haute Savoie
It's fair to say things were not supposed to go this way at the Venice Marathon.
It would've been little surprise if Kenya's Gilbert Kipleting Chumba had won the race Sunday — or maybe it could have been his countryman David Kiprono Metto. And in fact, both of those favorites were
New York Times News Service,
November 4, 2017
Before the most decorated American marathoner can race, before he pounds out 26.2 miles across the five boroughs of New York City, burning thousands of calories and bloodying his feet, he needs one thing in particular.
He needs his himbasha.
The marathoner, Meb Keflezighi, earned